Program activities (known as ‘Adventure’) at the 2019 Pacific Jamboree will take advantage of the natural facilities at Camp Barnard and facilities throughout the nearby communities of Greater Victoria. Jamboree activities will promote personal challenge, teamwork, and adventure.
Some activities may include:
- Natural face rock climbing
- Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Boarding
- Canoeing on Young Lake
- Obstacle course through the trees
- Logger sports
- Dragon Boat Racing
- Discovering downtown Victoria
- Exploring the town of Sooke
In addition to these activities, the PJ Townsite will offer many daytime and evening drop-in activities, badge trading spaces, and souvenir store.