The registration fee for OOS is $395 CANADIAN per person; payable in two installments if you want, or as one payment at time of Registration:
- $200 paid at time of Registration – Please send in within 30 days of receipt of Welcome Letter from the PJ2019 OOS Registrar;
- $195 (plus cost for extra ordered t-shirts) paid by March 1, 2019.
Please mail your installment (or entire amount) to:
Scouts Canada Pacific Jamboree
505 Marigold Road, Victoria, BC V9Z 4R5
Cheques (or bank draft or money order) should be made payable to Scouts Canada Pacific Jamboree. Please remember to quote your OOS number on the cheque.
Electronic transfers are accepted for OOS registrations (not for Patrols). Details for payment by electronic transfer are included in the Welcome Letter from the PJ2019 OOS Registrar.
What is the Cancellation Policy if an OOS has to cancel?
We recognize that situations may arise after an OOS registers and have developed the following policy to address this:
- Full refund for any cancellation up to April 30, 2019;
- Full refund, minus a $50 Administration fee, for any cancellation from May 1 – May 31, 2019;
- 50% refund for any cancellation from June 1; and
- No refund after July 1, 2019 except by approval of the Camp Chief.
Note: If you are an international OOS please be aware of requirements that are specific to you.