Please also see our registration form for Offers of Service (OOS).
Groups register Patrols only – no individual registrations accepted. Groups can register more than one Patrol. Payment must be made by patrol(s) versus by individual. If your Group is registering more than one patrol, you can pay for them on one Group cheque.
Online registration is expected to be open in June 2018.
Groups can register Patrols of up to 11 people per Patrol which include a maximum of 8 youth and a minimum of 2 Scouters per Patrol (e.g. 8 youth and 2 or 3 Scouters). Please note that some adventures (program activities) may be limited to Patrol sizes of 10 so that a unit with 8 youth and 3 Scouters may be required to have 1 Scouter step back from participating in that specific activity.
You can give your Patrol a name! If your Group has more than one patrol your first Patrol name could be something like 3rd Arbutus A and your second patrol could be 3rd Arbutus B. But you can get as creative as you’d like – Spicy Taco patrol, Ninja Monkey patrol……Have some fun!
Payment can be made by Group cheque only and must be for all members of each Patrol. Registration costs and dates for payments
- Participant (early registration) $550 – payment completed by December 31, 2018
- Participant (late registration) $600 – payment completed after December 31, 2018
- 1st payment, $200/participant (~33% of registration), made within 30 days of registering in system and prior to date of 2nd payment date
- 2nd payment, $200/participant (~33% of registration) due December 31, 2018 or $350/participant for those wishing to take advantage of the early registration discount due December 31, 2018
- 3rd and final payment, remaining outstanding amount including any equipment rental, due by April 30, 2019
Cheques are to be made out to “Scouts Canada Pacific Jamboree ” and mailed to
Scouts Canada Pacific Jamboree 505 Marigold Rd Victoria, BC V9Z 4R5
Full refunds are available for cancellations received up to April 30, 2019.