By Randy Maze
We talked to lots of Scouts on Departure Day. Some were walking out of camp; some were carrying their packs and patrol gear as well. All were up early. Here are their stories:
- 1st Prospect – Halifax NS – Aeden and Griffin both liked Wild Play.
- 25th Nepean – Ottawa, Ont – Paige liked exploring Victoria, Julie the Obstacle Course.
- 21st Capilano – Vancouver – Ethan liked Water Play, Paige and Emily liked the Obstacle Course.
- 6th St. Agnes – Vancouver – Findlay liked everything.
- 1st Leduc – Alberta – Lincoln liked the trip to Victoria.
- 32nd Richmond – BC – Hagan liked meeting new people and teamwork.
- 6th Peace Arch – BC – Jack liked China Beach.
- 9th Fort McMurray -Alta – Soham liked Wild Play and Badge Trading.
- 3rd Douglas – Victoria – Shawn liked the whole camp.
- 9th Poco – Vancouver- Clive liked Badge Trading.
- 1st Leduc – Alta – Justin liked climbing Mount Bluff, Alex liked Paddleboard.
- 38th Simons Creek – Calgary – Tristan liked the Juan de Fuca trail overnight trip.
- 4th Squamish Sea Scouts – BC – Nathan liked Wild Play.
- 47th Windsor – Ont – Jason liked Swimming in the pool.
- 1st Haney – BC – Luca and Kate liked visiting Victoria.
- 1st Armstrong – BC – Abby liked Mountain Biking.
- 23rd Brandon – Man – Claire liked Mountain Biking and Badge Trading.
- 4th Surdel – Vancouver – Greg liked Mountain Biking.
- 3rd West Vancouver – BC – Dreighton liked Paddleboard.
- 1st Glenayre – Vancouver – Savala liked Badge Trading.
- 1st Oilfields – Alta – Chase liked Padddleboard.
- 9th Fort McMurray – Alta – Rylan liked Wild Play.
- 3rd Oldfield – Alta – Spencer liked sleeping.
- 6th Barnabas – Calgary – Kol liked walking and the swimming pool.
- 25th Dunbar – Vancouver –Mark and Victor liked the Obstacle Course.
Everyone seemed to have had a great time at PJ. Hot Showers (or a hot bath with blue bubbles) were next on most agendas. Next was sleep in a bed. See you at PJ 23!