Cubs!!! Are you interested in checking out Pacific Jamboree 2019 – Myths & Legends??? Well Cub Day is your chance!
CUB DAY REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
See you at PJ!
Arrival Time: 10:00am
Departure Time: 3:30pm
Date: Wednesday July 10th 2019
Location: Camp Barnard, Sooke BC
To register, please visit Eventbrite (Note: Eventbrite ticket cost is indicated as “free”, but cost to attend will be $10/Cub)
During Cub Day we will:
- Learn How to Trade Badges!
- Participate in some of the PJ Adventures!
- Complete a PJ Project!
- Visita Sub-Camp to see what PJ-Style camping looks like!
- Search for the illusive Sasquatch and Ogopogo!
- Take Home a Cub Day PJ ’19 Crest!
Things you need to know:
- Cost is $10/Cub (payable by Cash or Cheque only)
- Bring a bagged lunch, snacks and a water bottle
- Transportation is not provided to and from Camp Barnard
- Space is Limited to 60 Cubs – first come/first served!
- All Cub Scouts Welcome…come in Packs, or come individually
- Packs sending more than one youth will need to accompanied by a Scouter to ensure adequate ratio
Questions? Contact Scouter Mike Bodman @ email@example.com